The report provides an overview of the “Paints and Coatings Additives Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Paints and Coatings Additives Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Paints and Coatings Additives Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244911
The Middle Eastern paints and coatings additives market was expected to witness a healthy growth, by revenue, at an estimated CAGR of 6.23%, over the forecast period (2019-2024). One of the major factors driving the growth of the market is the increased focus on tourism and construction in the Middle Eastern region.
– In 2018, Saudi Arabia dominated the market studied.
– By type, rheology modifiers had the largest share and occupied 25% of the market, in 2018. It is also the fastest growing segment.
– The architectural segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018.
The Paints and Coatings Additives Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Paints and Coatings Additives Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
Rheology Modifiers – A Huge Growth Potential
– Rheology modifiers are the largest type of additives by function, owing to many reasons, especially the ability to adjust the flow behavior of paints and coatings.
– They help in the reduction of spattering and dripping of paints while applying, and help in smooth and uniform applications, thus increasing the hiding power and shelf life of the paint.
– Additionally, during transportation and storage of paints and coatings, rheology modifiers help in preventing sedimentation of pigments.
– Rheology modifiers can be further classified into organic and inorganic rheology modifiers. These modifiers also act as thickeners.
– Inorganic modifiers help improve anti-settling, anti-spattering, and anti-sag properties of the coating. Organic modifiers help in stabilization against settling and low sagging.
– Thickeners are the commonly used rheology modifiers for water-borne coatings, and comprise of hydroxyethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, etc. Similarly, the commonly used rheology modifiers for solvent-borne coatings include organoclays, organic thixotropes, fumed silica, and over-based calcium sulfonate.
– Rheology modifiers are used primarily in architectural, industrial, automotive, and protective coatings.
– The commonly used rheology modifier types include WB synthetics, cellulosics, organoclays, fumed silicas, SB synthetics, and other inorganic types.
– Some of the manufacturers of rheology modifiers include Ashland, Cabot Corporation, Solvay, Elementis PLC, etc.
Saudi Arabia to Dominate the Market
– Saudi Arabia is aiming for the development of its paints and coatings sector, and is on the way to become the center for paints and coatings supply chain in the Middle Eastern region, leveraging its easy access to key feedstock, production of basic molecules, and access to the regional market.
– Saudi Arabia has a persistent expedition in making some of the tallest, largest, and biggest structures. The paints and coatings industry in the country is expected to register steady growth in the coming years, as the construction industry is poised to witness sturdy growth in the forthcoming years, in turn, augmenting the demand for coating additives.
– According to the Major Building Expo in Riyadh, the Saudi construction industry is poised for tremendous growth over the next five years, with 700 new projects set to be launched in the upcoming months and targeted for completion by 2022. The value of Saudi Arabia’s 2018 construction projects has surged to USD 284.3 billion.
– In 2018, Saudi Build took place amid increased construction activities, especially in the industrial and commercial sectors in the local market, in keeping with the goals of the National Transformation Program 2020 and Saudi Vision 2030.
– The government is aiming to significantly increase the number of pilgrims visiting Makkah and Medina each year. In 2017, the government unveiled plans to build Al Faisaliah, a mega-city for the permanent residents located on the Red Sea coast, which may provide 995,000 housing units and accommodate 6.5 million people by 2050. This scenario, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for additives used in protective coatings.
– Such initiatives by the government are expected to rapidly boost the construction industry, further boosting the consumption of coatings, as well as coating additives, in the construction sector.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244911
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Paints and Coatings Additives Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Paints and Coatings Additives Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Paints and Coatings Additives Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Paints and Coatings Additives Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Paints and Coatings Additives Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Paints and Coatings Additives Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Paints and Coatings Additives Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 115
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244911
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]
For Other reports
: Athleisure Market 2019 Will Register a CAGR Of Over 7 % By 2023