The report provides an overview of the “Phase Change Materials Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Phase Change Materials Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Phase Change Materials Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244716
The phase change materials market is expected to register a CAGR of 19.90% during the forecast period, 2019 – 2024. Major factors driving the market studied are the growing demand from the building and construction industry and growing global trend toward energy saving and sustainable development. However, high cost of material and manufacturing process is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– The organic product segment dominated the market in 2018, and it is expected to grow during the forecast period, owing to the growth of construction industries in North America and Asia-Pacific.
– Development of phase change thermal interface material is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Europe dominated the market across the world, with the largest consumption from the countries, such as Germany and United Kingdom.
The Phase Change Materials Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Phase Change Materials Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from the Building and Construction Industry
– The building and construction industry has witnessed a significant growth worldwide. There is continuous technological advancement to produce high-quality materials for building and construction activities. Phase change material is one such development, which is slowly penetrating the global construction industry.
– Developed economies in the Europe and North American regions are witnessing a strong demand for high-end infrastructure projects, which in turn, generates demand for high-quality building and construction materials and services.
– Leading construction companies are looking to leverage this demand and are incorporating high-quality materials, such as phase change material in its design. In residential buildings, phase change material finds a wide range of applications, since it plays a major role in helping to smooth out temperature fluctuations. In fact, phase change material is the only technology that can curb temperature increase in indoor application, without causing energy expenses.
– The demand for phase change material in the construction industry is growing rapidly in North America. Green buildings that include smart features to ensure energy-efficiency, which attracts the highest interest, uses phase change material in its construction. This has made these buildings gain higher LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) ratings by the United States Green Building Council.
– The demand for phase change materials in Asia-Pacific is also witnessing moderate growth, owing to rapid urbanization and the growing demand for sustainable buildings, despite the soaring property prices.
Europe Region is Expected to Dominate the Market
– Europe has the highest share in the market, accounting for a share of approximately 30% in the global market, in 2018.
– The European market is primarily driven by the increase in the demand from the end-user industries, including building and construction, packaging, textile, electronics, and transportation. In Europe, packaging is also one of the major industries, where phase change materials are used for food packaging, medical packaging, and biological and chemical packaging.
– Germany is the largest consumer of phase change materials in Europe. The use of phase change materials is prominent in the construction industry, as the country is focusing on energy-efficient buildings.
– Phase change materials are widely used in electronics. The German electronics industry holds a major share in Europe and also across the world, aiding to its significant turnover over the years. Phase change materials are widely used in heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. With the increasing domestic and global demand for electronics and Germany’s transition toward renewable energies, the demand for phase change materials in the German electronics industry is also expected to grow during the forecast period.
– The large market size, coupled with the huge growth of Europe, is quite instrumental in expansion of the phase change materials market.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244716
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Phase Change Materials Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Phase Change Materials Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Phase Change Materials Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Phase Change Materials Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Phase Change Materials Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Phase Change Materials Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Phase Change Materials Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 190
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244716
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]