The report provides an overview of the “Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244126
The hazardous location motor starters market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.25% over the forecast period (2019-2024). Major offshore oil & gas developments, new oil discoveries coupled with growing focus towards deepwater drilling activities and rising expenditures in the water & wastewater industry are the major opportunities for the market to grow in the future.
– Due to technological advancements, the need for integrated servo and brushless explosion-proof motors has increased owing to the growing robotic and automation technologies in industries. Majority of these robotics and automation activities are carried out in potentially explosive atmospheres, which are driving the market.
– Growing demand for instruments used for protection against thermal overload is driving the market as Instantaneous over-current is usually the result of fault conditions. Bimetallic overload relay and time overcurrent relay are the motor protection relay which are used in high voltage area and provide various features such as short circuit protection, locked rotor protection, etc.
– The major restraints faced by the market are related to the manufacturing of starters as they cant withstand the most unlikely of weather conditions and corrosive environments, which gives a challenge to the market.
Scope of the Report
The hazardous location motor starters market is growing due to technological advancements in the industry, which have led to growth in the manufacturing of explosion proof motor starters. They are used in hazardous locations where the concentration of flammable gas vapors and dust is high, with applications such as coal preparation plants, oil refineries, and chemical storages.
The Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
Explosion Proof Motor in Coal Production to Drive the Market Growth
– Growing dependency on coal production is triggering the growth of several coal plants in the world, which are driving the market. Eliminating the presence of potential sources of ignition, and providing appropriate equipment, all machinery and electrical equipment inside the enclosed coal storage area or structure are approved for use in hazardous locations are provided with spark-proof motors or explosion proof motors which is being assigned a temperature code (T code).
– Flame proof motors which is a part of explosion proof motors are designed for operation in coal mines endangered by the explosion of the methane and coal dust in the spaces (zones one and two) where explosive mixtures of combustible gases and steams of liquid with air occurs.
– Dust ignition proof motor is designed to exclude hazardous materials and prevent dust explosions. ABB offers a wide range of dust ignition proof motors and with Ex t motors, any explosion transmission of dust is prevented in the coal preparation.
– The explosion-proof enclosure used in U.S. coal mines complies with the applicable design requirements of 30 CFR 18, subpart B. It is able to contain internal explosions of methane-air mixtures without undergoing damage or excessive distortion of its walls or covers, without causing an ignition of a surrounding methane-air mixture.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth in Future
– The Asia-Pacific motor starters market is expected to observe a substantial growth in the near future, determined by the discovery of new oil & gas reserves in this region.
– A large amount of mergers & acquisitions in the region have led to an enormous amount of drilling and exploration activities in hazardous locations. This has further boosted the demand for motors and motor starters market in this region.
– Asia-Pacific is likely to emerge as a demand center for soft starters, which is use in the motor for protection and due to the increase in industrialization in the region’s emerging economies, such as India and China, there will be high growth of the motor starter in various applications.
– India has one of the world’s largest refinery complexes in Jamnagar, owned by Reliance group, which is growing the market by the need for safety and explosion-proof motors.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244126
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 120
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244126
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]