The report provides an overview of the “Polyimide Films Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Polyimide Films Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Polyimide Films Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244687
The market for polyimide films is expected to register a CAGR of 7.28% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. Major factors driving the market studied are the increasing demand from the electronics industry and the accelerating usage in the automotive and aerospace industries. However, the high processing cost of polyimide films is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– The flexible printed circuit application segment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the burgeoning electronics industry across the world.
– The increasing adoption of hybrid and electric vehicles is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Europe dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries, such as Germany and France.
The Polyimide Films Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Polyimide Films Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from the Electronics Industry
– The electronics industry is by far the largest end-user segment, accounting for more than 50% of the usage of polyimide films in 2018. This is majorly due to its wide application base in the industry, including usage in housing cell phones, computers, electrical chargers, fax machines, pagers, connectors, battery boxes, etc.
– Moreover, polyimide films offer properties that make them highly suitable for the electronics sector. These properties include lightweight and impact- and shatter-resistant qualities, temperature resistance, high service temperature, ductility, and toughness in thin sections.
– The demand for consumer electronic products is on the rise, driven by innovation, rapid urbanization, education attainments, and growing household incomes, particularly in the emerging markets of the Asia-Pacific region (especially in China and India). The smartphone and wearable segment of the industry is the booming product categories.
– The electronics industry in Asia-Pacific has been growing at a rate of more than 5% over the past couple of years and is estimated to continue the growth rate for the next few years.
– Furthermore, with an increased focus on their manufacturing industry, countries, like India, are offering various incentives to the companies. Electronics companies are heavily investing in India.
– Hence, with such increasing demand, investments, and production in the electrical and electronic industry, the demand of polyimide films for application in various electrical and electronic products is also expected to increase, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to drive the market growth
– Europe dominated the global market share in 2018. But it is highly likely for the Asia-Pacific region to augment Europe in creating the market demand for polyimide films during the forecast period.
– With the growing automotive industry and the increasing demand from the electronics industry in countries, such as China, South Korea, and Japan, the usage of polyimide films is increasing in the region.
– In Asia-Pacific, China provides the major market for the polyimide films of the regional market share. Despite the decrease in the production of the automotive industry in 2018, the significant development of the aerospace and electronics industry has resulted in the significant growth of the Chinese polyimide films industry in 2018.
– The aircraft parts and assembly manufacturing sector in the country is growing at a rapid pace, with the presence of over 200 small aircraft parts manufacturers. Major manufacturers are concentrated in Nanchang, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xi’an, Harbin, Shijiazhuang, and Shenyang. The aviation base in Zhoushan is also being developed in order to create a robust aircraft manufacturing, repair, and maintenance base to cater to a capacity of nearly 600 aircrafts every year by 2025.
– Moreover, China has the world’s largest electronics production base and offers tough competition to existing upstream producers, such as South Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan. Electronic products, such as smartphones, OLED TVs, tablets, and so on, have the highest growth in the market in the consumer electronics segment.
– Overall, with the consistent growth in the automotive, aerospace, and electrical and electronics industries in the country, the demand for polyimide films is expected to increase at a faster pace in the overall region, in the coming years. The large market size coupled with the huge growth of Asia-Pacific is quite instrumental in the expansion of the polyimide films market.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244687
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Polyimide Films Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Polyimide Films Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Polyimide Films Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Polyimide Films Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Polyimide Films Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Polyimide Films Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Polyimide Films Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 140
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244687
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]