The report provides an overview of the “Anchors and Grouts Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Anchors and Grouts Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Anchors and Grouts Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14245681
The global anchors and grouts market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 6.2% during the forecast period 2019-2024.
– The market is driven by factors such as growth in the petrochemical plant expansions, and robust growth of construction sector in the Asia-Pacific region.
– The decline in construction sectors of Brazil and Argentina is acting as a restraint to the market’s growth.
– Shifting of focus toward manufacturing units in India and China is likely to act as an opportunity to the global anchors and grouts market.
The Anchors and Grouts Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Anchors and Grouts Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand in Industrial Sector
– Epoxy grouts are known for their extremely high strength, which needs minimal surface preparation for anchoring and installing heavy industrial machinery. Industries that use grouts include food plants, pharmaceutical plants, chemical plants, battery plants, institutional facilities, and pulp & paper mills.
– The industrial construction sector is increasing in Asia-Pacific, especially in developing countries, like India, China, etc., due to the rapid pace of industrialisation in these countries.
– With the ‘Make in India’ initiative by the Indian government, the industrial activities are witnessing growth in the country.
– China’s 13th five-year plan also focuses on increased industrial activities, with high safety and environmental standards. This is expected to enable the growth of the industrial sector in the country, and in turn, lead to increased demand for anchors and grouts in the country.
– In the North American region, Canada and Mexico are expected to contribute to the growth of the market studied.
– In Canada, Quebec and Nova Scotia posted the largest advances. Higher investment in all types of industrial buildings was responsible for the increase in Nova Scotia.
– The Mexican government is planning to create new industrial centres (located in Guerrero, Oaxaca, and Chiapas), which may encourage FDI and help in the growth of the market studied in the country.
– Therefore from the points mentioned above, we can determine that the demand for anchors and grouts from the Industrial Sector is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– The emerging economies in the Asia-Pacific region, such as China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines have been witnessing robust growth in the construction activities. Robust economic performance in 2018, is expected to further accelerate the expansion of housing construction activities in the region.
– Across the region, the prices of conventional residential properties have increased beyond the reach of the working-class population. Due to this, the governments have been coming up with various policy initiatives, to open up the market for large-scale construction of affordable houses
– The construction sector is one of the major contributors to the GDP of China. In 2018, China’s construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central government’s push for infrastructure investment, as a means to sustain economic growth.
– The significant development of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government, to withstand the expanding industrial and service sectors, has resulted in considerable growth of the Chinese construction industry in recent years. As state-owned enterprises dominate the construction industry, increased government spending is boosting the sector in the country.
– The housing authorities of Hong Kong have launched various measures to push-start the construction of low-cost housing. The authorities have estimated the capital expenditure for construction at HKD 23,923 million (USD 3,050 million) in its proposed budget for 2018-19, i.e. 7% higher than the budget allotted for the FY2017, to construct more affordable flats.
– Japan’s construction sector is expected to witness moderate growth, owing to the increased investments over the past few years. The 2020 Olympics is expected to boost the new commercial construction in the country, thus, driving the anchors and grouts market.
– From the above mentioned points, the demand for anchors and grouts market is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245681
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Anchors and Grouts Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Anchors and Grouts Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Anchors and Grouts Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Anchors and Grouts Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Anchors and Grouts Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Anchors and Grouts Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Anchors and Grouts Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 110
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14245681
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]