The “3D Concrete Printing Market” Report 2019-2024 has adopted a systematic way to evaluate the dynamics of the overall market. 3D Concrete Printing Market reports offers detailed assessment of the 3D Concrete Printing including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, market landscape, opportunities and competitor strategies.
Ask for Sample PDF of 3D Concrete Printing Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245786
3D Concrete Printing Market Covers the Following Manufacturers:
Have Any Query? Ask Our Industry Experts @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245786
Key Market Trends:
Residential Sector to Dominated the Market
– As a result of rapid urbanization, especially in developing countries, the demand for residential construction is increasing day-by-day.
– The market for 3D concrete printing in the residential segment has expanded globally, majorly in Asia-Pacific and other emerging economies. The demand for houses is higher than the supply in emerging nations, such as South Africa. And the rise in demand for housing in urban areas has increased and the government’s National Infrastructural Plan is supporting this growth, with new projects expected in the future.
– Furthermore, a report from the World Resources Institute estimated that 1.2 billion people currently live in cities without affordable or secure housing. In March 2018, an Austin-based robotics construction startup, ICON, announced their plan to build a community of affordable 100 3D-printed homes in El Salvador, Central America next year.
– DuBox, modular design, and off-site construction company, has already demonstrated the UAE’s first locally 3D printed concrete building from real-life construction objects. The company partnered with the University of Eindhoven in the Netherlands and the engineering consultancy firm, Witteveen+Bos, to achieve this target.
– During the fifth International Conference for Sustainable Construction Materials in Dubai, the local government has laid out a plan to have 25% of its buildings 3D-printed by 2030.
– Aforementioned factors are expected to drive the demand of the 3D concrete printing in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, Asia-Pacific, led by China, emerged as a major 3D concrete printing consumer due to strong government support, efforts toward standardization, and expanding application segments.
– The Asia-Pacific construction sector is the largest in the world and is increasing at a healthy rate, owing to the rising population, increase in middle-class income, and urbanization. Increasing infrastructure construction activity is the major driver for the Asia-Pacific construction sector
– China is expected to serve as the largest market due to its rapid industrial development and increasing urban population.
– In addition, the entry of major players from the EU into the lucrative market of China has further fueled the industry’s expansion.
– Owing to their business potential, countries, like Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Korea have become hosts to numerous national and international events. This move has accelerated the demand for hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, and arenas and stadiums (both outdoor and indoor), thereby boosting the construction industry in the respective regions.
– Thus, construction activity has been growing in the Asia-Pacific, which is expected to boost the 3D concrete printing market.
Ask For Discount @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-discount/14245786
Scope of the Report:
Important Points Covered in 3D Concrete Printing Market Report:
- 3D Concrete Printing market gives assessments for the regional level analysis with Production, Consumption, Imports, and Exports.
- 3D Concrete Printing market forecasts for a minimum of five years of all the mentioned segments.
- 3D Concrete Printing market shares drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities.
- Share constraints for the new entrants in 3D Concrete Printing market
- Include manufacturing process, suppliers, price, production and consumption analysis.
This report covers the following questions:
- What are the difficulties to showcase development?
- What will the market estimate be in 2024 and what will the improvement rate be?
- Who are the major key venders in this market space?
- What are the drivers and opportunities of 3D Concrete Printing market?
Price of Report: $ 4250 (Single User License)
Purchase 3D Concrete Printing Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245786
3D Concrete Printing Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Customized and Money Efficient Constructions
4.1.2 Increasing Investments in Infrastructure Due to Rapid Urbanization and Industrialization
4.1.3 Increasing Focus on Ecofriendly and Smart Constructions
4.2.1 Requirement of Skilled Labor and Capital Investment for 3D Printing
4.2.2 Lack of Standardization and Limited Product Variety
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Concrete Type
5.2 By Product Type
5.2.2 Floors & Roofs
5.2.3 Panels & Lintels
5.3 By Sector
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Australia & New Zealand
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 3D CONCRETE
6.4.2 Balfour Beatty
6.4.3 Carillion PLC (PwC)
6.4.4 Dus Architects
6.4.5 Foster + Partners
6.4.6 HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG
6.4.7 Kier Group PLC
6.4.8 KOHN PEDERSEN FOX ASSOCIATES PC
6.4.10 Sika AG
6.4.12 UNIVERSE ARCHITECTURE BV
6.4.13 Yingchuang Building Technique (Shanghai) Co. Ltd (WinSun)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Innovations in the Asia-Pacific 3D Printing Market, Especially, China
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]